Thursday 9 June 2011

My Journal

Ok so my friends have kindly encouraged me to start a blog. 'Just write Suzi. Write a blog, a book, something -  anything. You always have so much to say and not to mention some crazy _____happens to you - & only you...'

crazy moments, lots of them, Maybe I create them.

Someone once said - 'live life like it is a drama and you are the performer in the theatre' and perhaps I do. Perhaps mediocrity bores me and i am constantly on the search for more. Therefore, creating a buzz wherever i go, doing whatever I can to avoid living in ordinary every day life.

I am sure they want this blog because I send them multiple texts throughout the day. Well.... texts, facebook messages, emails and yeah you get it. So maybe they would just like some peace and quiet and ENOUGH SUZI for one day. So here we are. We are about to embark on a new journey  - this blog and I.

I am going to write whatever I would normally write to them, instead i am going to post it here and they can read it if they choose.  This way it is voluntary and they aren't being bombarded with beeps,more beeps, notifications and inbox mail messages. If not, I will pour myself a glass of wine (or ten) and indulge in narcissistic behaviour as I read my posts over and over and over again..yep that will work.

oh and if you are wondering why I have called it Suzi and Suzanne, it's because my friends (these aren't in my head - well .... not the ones I refer to on this particular post) are convinced I have two personalities. One is Suzi,  Suzi is a little raw and rough around the edges. Suzanne on the other hand, is well spoken and polite and always remembers her manners, she never uses profanities and quite the eloquent young lady - the type you would like to bring home to your parents. Me...well, I am caught somewhere between the two.  I am sure you will come to know both really well if you continue on this journey with me.

DISCLAIMER: I don't always make sense, can be a little inappropriate, forget my grammar, spelling and sometimes punctuation, and at times what i say defeats common sense. If you can stomach the above, welcome aboard. I hope you stay for the long haul and I hope you are somehow entertained, touched, moved, inspired, whatever, etc. by my daily experiences in this whirlwind of emotions and motions called life.

Oh and I will try to keep it light - it is meant to be a light read - although the overly sensitive, raw and emotional creature that I am, i tend to get the matters of the heart involved all too much. But I can promise honesty! And I will probably say a lot of things I am too afraid to say in person.
Peace & Blessings.
S.& S.

No comments:

Post a Comment