Sunday 5 August 2012

Beautiful, Eerie and Familiar all at Once

This was written for you.....this blog is just divine http://www.iwrotethisforyou.me/






My words couldn't do this incredible blog justice.

There's a video and a book.

 Here's an Excerpt

Dear You,

You are holding in your hands what was promised to you years ago. I’m sorry it took so long. But life, as is so often the case, is life and we forget about the promises we’ve made.

You, however, are harder to forget.

I know the world is crazy. I know love is not always the way it’s meant to be. I know sometimes, things hurt. But I also know that we’ll get through this. That our hearts will arrive on the other side, in one piece. That everything is beautiful, if we give it the chance to be.

I’ve tried to write down what I saw and what you told me and I sincerely don’t think I missed anything. Let me know if I have.

I love you. I miss you.

Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment