Monday 17 September 2012

Where Art Thou LOVE?



Does true love exist? I mean really exist? Not the unrequited 'I am in love with you but you don't know i exist' kind of love,
but the equally, intoxicating, consuming, passionate, fiery kind of love. 

The love where two people love each other equally and both more than the other? 

The Romeo and Juliet - nothing, not even family ties and history can stop me from loving you - kind of love.I would die for you and you for me....love.
The Notebook, kind of love- where people don't give up on each other...They're pulled away, apart, reunited and consumed by each other? Does that exist?

What about Candy? That intoxicating, tormented and tortured love...that just draws them together and overpowers them both.

I'm curious. Does the magical unexplainable love really occur? And most importantly, is it real? Or am I living in a place of aliens and ufo's and starships and real love is just as possible and rare as these objects? 
A fantasy, an ideal, a dream.,, something that takes me away from reality for no more than a moment? It let's me float above the clouds for a day only for me to land flat on my face, be startled awake and realise....it was all just a dream, and, in reality nothing is as perfect as the love in our imagination.







Love Story – Nikolay Biryukov’s latest editorial for the September issue of Elle Ukraine features models Sam Rollinson (Select London) and Ondrey (Independent Men Milano) as stylish love birds 60s cinema 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment