Wednesday 23 November 2011

Dance Under The Stars

   



Darkness has yet again descended upon me
my own thoughts evade me
 and all that's left is 
thoughts of you
It is impossible to navigate through the day
when my emotions are trapped in you.
I wish I could see what everyone else sees
yet all i see is inner beauty, penetrating through to the outskirts
Generous and kind
You took the time to understand
You gave me your hand
Together escaping to a faraway land
We danced under the stars
Drank wine under by the seaside
Shared secrets on long train rides
Talked about yesterday and many tomorrow's
All been and gone
Today there's nothing left to share
No wine, no music, not even a lone star
I look to yesterday in the hope that I may find it there
(to.be.continued, when things oxycotin is readily available)

No comments:

Post a Comment