Monday 6 February 2012

'No I am not just talking about being in love!!' she exclaimed.
'I am talking about the all consuming, intoxicating, passionate, time freezing, euphoic high kind of love. The one that stops you from LIVING inside your own world and allows you to be inside another universe, someone elses universe, which suddenly becomes yours'. 'Yours and theirs'.

'One day it's just you and you're happy and then the next minute this being has just encapsulated your entire world and life, life suddenly becomes this grand journey of pure bliss, pure bliss you never even knew existed in this twisted world'.
And then you feel things that you cannot even put into words, and emotions and.....that's love, that is it' and it just makes you want to love them more than you have ever loved yourself, more than you have ever loved anything actually, she said whispering the last words to herself.
'and... you want to give them everything and more, and seeing them smile makes you smile and their tears become your tears' she said barely taking a breath in between each word.

'and wait'...she said, 'that's not all - Now that I have experienced it, felt it and know that it lives....I won't stop until I find it again. I won't settle for anything less. Once you have had a taste of real love, nothing else will do, and everything else is just compromise.' "Compromise I will not".

She looked over at him. His eyes glued to the ground, his hands in his pockets. Clearly he was hearing this? Was he? Had he switched off again? She didn't care. She wasn't about to stop until she had released every single word resting on her heart. She had been silent for long enough.

'So...' she said, walking over to where he was standing and lowering her tone to a barely audible one.
'Should anything stand between a love so powerful?' tell me? Should it?she asked. Deeply staring into his eyes, which had now looked up to meet her pleading gaze.

'Answer me?' 'I want to know' - she said
Should money or status or race or colour or country or anything stand in the way of something so magical and inexplanable? Should all those things matter more than the incredible intoxicating love two people feel towards each other?

Should anything stand in the way of love?

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this. Have you written it yourself or took from somewhere?

    Following you now, I would be so happy if you could follow back ^^ http://ulianashalaeva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Uliana. I wrote it myself last year. xx
    Following x:)

    ReplyDelete