Friday 23 May 2014

Inspired by Y.o.U



It's sad that some people will never ever get to experience the true privilege of having their heart broken. They'll never know what it feels like to be truly alive in unity with another. 

 Heres why, they took the safe road. They settled for someone they knew could never break their heart.... Someone who was incapable of such things because they could never own their heart to start with. 

They knew no matter how hard they tried, or how much money was thrown their way - love can't be bought or forged - it's real and like living and dying it doesn't let you chose who and where and especially when. but if you go against the gravity of life and allow yourself to choose - instead of letting the magical unseen force that makes unchartered worlds collide and hearts tremble choose for you - it means you chose safety. You chose comfortable. And comfortable however safe is boring.  

 I want to live in a world where you hold my heart in your hands. My life depends on it - and if you dropped it, I'd never be the same again. That's passion. That's fire. That's all encompassing, fiery, raging, risky love. Because really, nothing is certain in this world, not even life, it can be taken in an instance and that's the beauty of living.... It's like Russian roulette. Ever changing, uncertain, one moment you're winning the next you're taking your last breath and exiting. Why chose to die before your wheel has stopped spinning?

Live as much as you can - while you can - feeling like everything is always at risk and everything including your heart can be shattered in an instant.  

If its loss doesn't break you, break it and walk away into the terrifying unchartered rough waters. And let your heart beat wildly in the dangers of the unfamiliar.  

 Are you brave enough? 

 Ps. I'd let you break my heart all over again...... 

 A broken heart still feels


6 comments:

  1. i am brave enough. I will always be, and if i break ten times more even if i now it, i will, i will i will...
    thank you. this is so beautiful!

    <3

    I linked to your post from mine today, i hope this is ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course darling xx. I need to remember that too, I will, I will, I will and not let fear overwhelm me.

      Delete
  2. Yes, I pity those who have never had their heart broken, to know one extreme is to know the other; and that is always worth it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here I am just wondering what it must feel like to be unbroken. Unharmed. Unafflicted with the waves of uncertainty. Actually, I should think that one of us might never truly understand the other.

    xx
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Passion makes us more alive, keeps us on the edge, makes us do crazy things. Nothing great was created comfortable choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You understand the beauty and virtue of a broken heart. Thank you for writing this. This was very reassuring. xx

    ReplyDelete