Thursday 9 July 2015

I could be






You better hurry up because
I'm about to fall in love
with someone else
Love can't be orchestrated - I know that all too well
God, I wish it could
I would pick the perfect human
But it can't
You have my heart wholely
You're occupying you're own space
Rent free
But if you don't act soon
This new one
He's got more potential
Than. ....Anyone I've known - ....
since you
And he's getting a free shot at my heart tomorrow
If you don't act fast
And that arrow hits the target
It's his
I'll
Fall and we both know when I fall
It's hard to get up
So here's your chance
You had me first
Sweep me up and say I'm forever yours
Or this may be your last chance
Unknown I haven't been clear about it all
But I'm
Yours
Take me
Now or
Give me
Up
I can't live in between

7 comments:

  1. If he's been occupying your heart rent-free, if he is the one who left, he doesn't deserve another chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right. Thank you. It's time to walk away.

      Delete
    2. It hurts. But you get used to it, and then it numbs you in a way, making him and other things seem more trivial then they once were.

      Delete
  2. God. I found your blog by chance through Lola's and I am so so happy I did. I feel so connected to this. People who walk away even though they know they have a chance with you don't deserve space in your pretty heart. I am so excited I found your blog. I cannot wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darling heart, I'm breaking. I feel like it's the hardest thing.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful.

    xoxo ♥ www.beingasanmonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always the inbetween that is hurting.

    ReplyDelete