Monday 9 January 2012

January 1 2012



And when the truth is unfathomable
You just want to lay there
Encapsulated in your own imaginary universe
Escaping reality;                                                                                    
Chasing your thoughts, unable to catch them
They’re running away from you                                                                         
sending your mind in a spin, round and round, like a clown at a fare, bopping around, stop, stop, stop, you just want it all to stop, you want stillness,
where are you my bed?
pop, silence - all is quiet
pop, awake - I am functional
pop, pain subsides - I forget, I am still
pop, peace - sleep is now near                                                                      
life is anything but normal now

Where’s my bed? I want to sleep. I want to forget. I want it to be normal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment