Tuesday 16 August 2011

Welcome To My World

From the moment I laid eyes on you, I have not been able to get you out of my mind.
Boy have I tried. I know I cannot afford you right now, so I pushed you to the back of my mind
trying really hard to forget about you, until one day I may be able to afford you
only
to wake up each morning with thoughts leading straight back to you
I gaze upon your photograph and see
that soft tan skin, that perfectly shaped wooden heel, and those laces, completing the already beautiful exterior
oh how I would love nothing more than to have you wrapped around my legs,
tightened, not letting go, taking each step with me
How divine we would look together and how you would add to my already complete life
I can no longer resist,
today I swipe my card and await patiently for you to arrive
nicely packaged, without a mark, coming into my life where you belong
and where I will welcome you with open arms and wrap you on around my legs as promised
let's play together, let's walk together, let's make memories together
I know it's going to be fun, we might walk some hard roads,
there might be some rain, even some puddles,
but that's ok, because you were made for me
and I for you and together we can whether the storms and both survive
unmarked, unscratched,
as long as you stayed wrapped around me, and I continue to fasten those laces whenever they come loose
I promise to take great care of you
always treat you with the delicacy, love and divine respect that someone as precious and as beautiful
as you deserves
Welcome to my world
MY NEW Jeffery Campbells!!

1 comment: