Thursday 7 July 2011

Silence

So I remained there…. silent. Distant. He has no idea who I really am behind the mask of coolness, and I am too scared to tell him, behind the carelessness, the silence and the banter, lays a broken girl who wants to know him but is afraid, afraid that just like the first and last time, I opened up, I told someone how precious the moment was to me, with those words I placed a piece of heart right in their palm,I gave away my shelter.
I trusted him, I warned him, but he took it anyway because I made the choice of giving him that heart with those very words.

I like you more than words! I do but I will always be too scared to tell you. Words are my vice, my weapon, my everything – With them I give away more than I ever could physically. So I REMAIN silent……

No comments:

Post a Comment