Thursday 28 July 2011

My Bestfriend Luke






Lukas,

This is my dear friend Lukas. I have convinced him that if i ever want to skip the country again that he has to pose as my fake boyfriend so that i may fool my parents and friends into letting me leave the country with a 'boyfriend' and they have nothing to worry about. Lets be real, after my stint in NYC, no one is prepared to let me travel alone AGAIN!!
Anyway, enough SUZI time but now it's Luke time.

He is consistent, he listens, he opens doors for me, actually we can fool people into looking like we are a couple, he makes me laugh and he is an absolute doll. His dry sense of humour cheers me up every time and he always tell me what I don't necessarily want to hear - (especially if it concerns men).  Actually probably the only male in my world. Males as we all know don't frequent my world. It's refreshing to have male perspective every now and then.

'You're too abrasive Suzi' He says. Just be nice.
I don't know how to Luke - I whinge.
Watch and learn - he says
I am yet to learn dear. But I know one thing I love and adore you to shreds.x
Thank you for for being there for me the past years, it's been a journey - that's for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment