Monday 11 July 2011

The Tailor - Continued

So today i walked past fictional boyfriend number two - The Tailor. He is well aware of my crush and this is starting to sound more like reality than a fiction I chose to create in my mind. He gave me a cheeky smile. I attempted to smile, text and walk at the same time, instead breaking out in a laughter, a - because I tripped and B- because i couldn't hold a straight face. I don't do men, I don't know how to flirt, So I just laughed at myself - Like a looney / crazy woman. and...tripped.
Telling Rosie she said.
'Wow, Suz, he must think you're literally falling head over heels in love with him. Well to be honest either that or.
That BITCH can't walk properly she keeps tripping over, she really needa buy herself a pair of new shoes.
Thanks Rose.
Being as neat, clean and crisp as he appears, I think the latter. peace.x

FYI - The tailor looks like a malnutritioned 12 year old who has been polishing his crisp suit and silver jewellery since 1992 *ok so maybe i stare if i have noticed those tiny details _ shit!!* and I would probably crush him if I even as leaned on him since he would weight a whole 30kgs on a fat day, and delicate as he is, my  unwashed hair would probably make him puke all over his pristine suit. I am not being mean, just merely pointing out how unsuitable he is, yet how much time he takes up in my brain - ten minutes of gawking and ten minutes of blogging about him and three minutes laughing about him with Rose. aHH NOT that much. He deserves his 45minutes of air time. Probably a quarter of the time he spends in the mirror of a morning. Stark comparison to the whole three I spend in mine.

He of course is not a suitable candidate but then again they never are. This is what makes this fictional world of mine so exciting, should it ever creep into reality and I mean even merely, I know i would run a mile. Something i excel in. cheers. Goodnight, it's midnight I really should sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment