Thursday 14 July 2011

THe Tailor - Continued Part two - The Date

I have a date with the tailor tomorrow. So awkward but true. Rosie set it up. i am just to turn up to the coffee shop - with Rosie of course, I wouldn't go this shit alone. Dear God, give me confidence and strength. So nervous right now. A coffee with a male. Yep I can do this. Yep, he's actually quite cute and Rosie said thinner than me and her - that's not a good thing but in truth he may be my new thinspiration since Nicole Richie is no longer anorexic.
1030 - he said he is going to wear his good shirt - he has a good shirt??? I am confused. everything he wears looks like its been basking under a steamer for over a month its so fresh and crisp.

And he asked how I like my coffee - I like this guy already.

I wonder why  he asked that question, is he planning on pre-ordering my coffee? or is he trying to figure me out by the coffee i drink.
If he is trying to figure me out, Forget it buddy. if figuring me out came down to a coffee, i would have saved thousands on therapists.

FYI - The date didn't occur. I went to the coffee stop and had one of my anxious outbursts - yes I am not normal. And then the tailor was like a terrified cat, he became really flustered and excuse himself within a minute. Yep another opportunity I missed by being an absolute freak. I am precious indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment