Monday 4 July 2011

What did you do this weekend?

I am curious, what did you all do this weekend? Asked my dear friend.

My weekend was really good. I had a fabulous time. I cant even remember what I did but I know it was fabulous. I know my boss gave me some wine and then I trampaised around my friends homes looking for someone to party with me.Come play, come play I whinged. No instead everyone thought I was mad and suggested I just go to bed and stop caushing havoc.And that the best thing I could do would be to go to bed. plain and simple. So i took a nurofen to avoid a hangover the next day,  and went to bed.

Saturday night I went out again....Shady Pines, more wine, more hangovers and Sunday I did a photoshoot of myself. Ahh bless me and my love for myself. That's a jam packed weekend so I did remember after all, meaning it it was good.

 Then...last night I had Monday Family dinner in Manly and drunk more wine. Three no possibly four wine induced nights in a row i am bordering on alcoholism. Amongst other things like nurofenplus addiction. I would really like one now actually but better not.

Anyway, I rant....

No comments:

Post a Comment